*♥*

October 06, 2015 Unknown 1 Comments

Hey Girlies, I havent blogged in quite awhile, i've been busy with the store. Sorry! I think i will start blogging again, but it will not be regulary. So here's my look for the day. Gingerale! :) 





Shape: {joli} Ivy  *Modded*
Skin: Birdy - Imogen-Biscuit- London *Old Gacha Item*
Hair: Blues - Allie - Natural1
Lashes: Lovely Alien - StarryLashes
Eyebrows: [theSkinnery] The Lyre Brow Palette 4
Scar: PTF *Marketplace*
Cat Ears: Spellbound - Came with the Momo Hairs
Whiskers: Sopherian - *Marketplace*
Septum {joli} Released Soon!
Dress: {joli} Disturbia Dress - Tartan @ Suicide Dollz
Leggings: Villena - H/W Leggins Black
Heels: Reign - Gemma Booties - Camel

AND ALL THE MAKEUP IM WEARING IZ TO MUCH TO POST SO HERES A PICTURE! LOL
DONT YOU LOVE ALL THE LAYERS YOU CAN WEAR NOW. I KNOW I DEW! 


Hope you Enjowe, Dawn ♥






You Might Also Like

1 comment: