Pink Lady

September 30, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

Hey everyone!
My name is SJ for those of you who have not met me yet. I have become a close friend to Fairy and she asked me to come blog with her.. I am so excited for this opportunity and hope you all enjoy my looks. If you need to find me online you can, my avi name is SiennaJade Vesuvino. Have fun and spend linden! :P



Skin: [PF] Kumi <Peach> - Winged/Smokey Wing

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Guinevere -  light blondes
.: vive nine :. Natural Hairbases SPF204
.::Y&R::. Big bow hairband 

Make Up: .:.Pekka. PAULINE Make Up
{D.A} Lipgloss Pack! BOX

Nails: Synthetique Colour Tactics Series-Brights

Rings: MG- Ring - Shimmer Bow
[7891.] - ((Wear Me)) - Kill Ring - Gold 

Earrings: mijn.botique accessories *+ Earrings* set 

Skirt: [TOWN] Ultra Mini Skirt - Jeans - Light Grey

Top: Lolas! ::: Natural Breasts 2.5 ::: 
Blush. Combi Dots Pink

Bag: BB- Fancy Kitty Travel Bag

Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH "Nude" 




You Might Also Like

0 comments: